· Medical support of brand in dermatology area
· Build scientific partnerships with healthcare professionals and decision makers to build advocacy;
· Strategically prepare and support the development, launch and commercialization of drug products through education of KOLs/Key Stakeholders and by the scientific exchange seeking external insight to shape Company’s commercial and development programs.
· KOL Management & Medical Support;
· Develop professional relationships, build advocacy and gain contributions of KOL/decision makers;
· Provide and discuss scientific information and data to healthcare professionals to ensure quality and accuracy of medical and scientific information on new treatment options including Company’s products and selected areas of therapeutic interest;
· Liaise and provide up-to-date medical support to relevant external groups to facilitate listing of products in medical guidelines, formularies to impact pricing and health-economic discussions;
· Provide speaker training to health care professionals to support the best use of new therapies developed and commercialized by Company;
· Clinical Development Support;
· Contribute to the identification of appropriate clinical investigators and facilitates placement into Company sponsored clinical trials;
· Support the investigational sites, as needed, as part of a cross-functional team with ICRO and the Medical Advisor and others as appropriate;
· Identify clinical investigators with research proposals that are consistent with our product development strategies and facilitate the Investigator-Initiated Research Protocol (IIRP) process including study completion, presentation, and publication, as appropriate;
· Internal Company Support;
· Provide medical support and training (i.e. disease state and product) to Company colleagues (e.g. sales reps, CRAs, etc.);
· Screen business opportunities;
· Collaborate with Medical Advisors and other cross-functional groups (i.e. Business Unit Teams, Market Access).
· Education: MD, PHD a with solid medical background and proven competencies influencing skills, clinical research insight, business and market knowledge;
· Intermediate/Upper intermediate in English;
· Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and advanced presentation skills;
· Previous background as medical representative/key account manager is a plus!
· Must be able to adapt, organize, prioritize, and work effectively in a constantly changing field-based environment;
· Ability to travel (up to 60%).