· Working in an interdisciplinary group to perform complex transaction services assignments, mostly, due diligence of financial institutions (banks, insurance and leasing companies) in the framework of M&A deals;
· Providing support to management in the engagement planning and management process;
· Communicating with clients, collecting information, conducting detailed financial analysis, and reporting on findings;
· Being involved in the preparation of proposals to clients.
To fulfill he role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
· Degree from a leading Russian or International University;
· Working experience in audit of financial institutions (banks, insurance and leasing companies) or transaction services for at least 1-2 years (Big4 is a plus);
· Knowledge of Russian accounting standards and IFRS is a must;
· Fluent English (written and spoken);
· Team player;
· Good communication skills;
· Analytical mindset;
· Non-standard approach to problem solving;
· Ability to work under pressure;
· Ability to adapt to changes quickly.
A competitive salary and benefits.