Senior Consultant, Accounting Advisory Services
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and US GAAP;
- Design and development of corporate accounting standards;
- Design and development of corporate methodologies and accounting policies in accordance with RAP, IFRS, US GAAP;
- Methodological support of ERP systems implementation;
- Support clients in business processes reengineering and Finance (IFRS standards) departments design;
- Conducting “Fast Close” projects.
To fulfill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Professional qualification ACCA (CPA) is an advantage;
- Minimum 2-3 years of audit or accounting experience;
- Practical experience in preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS, US GAAP;
- Deep knowledge of RAP, IFRS and US GAAP;
- Knowledge of financial module of ERP systems (SAP Business Suite, Oracle E-Business Suite) is an advantage;
- Good written and spoken English (not below intermediate);
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to go to business trips (10-30% of work time).
A competitive salary and benefits.
Откликнуться на вакансию